Scheidt & Bachmann is a global solutions provider with 145 years of history. The company's globally recognized success comes from its innovative vision and customer orientation.
- founded in 1872
- employees: about 3,000
- developed from a mechanical engineering company to a global systems provider
- global market leader with future-proof system designs
- continuous investment in innovative production technologies
- continuous investment in highly qualified employees
It is currently managed in its fifth generation. In the four divisions, Parking Solutions, Signalling Systems, Fare Collection Systems and Fuel Retail Solutions, Scheidt & Bachmann is setting worldwide standards. In Spain, Scheidt & Bachmann only sells parking systems.
Scheidt & Bachmann Ibérica currently has 243 installations in Spain, among which are:
- main operators (Isolux, Interparking, Empark, Parkia, SABA, Firmum Capital)
- ADIF stations
- shopping centers (C.C. Diagonal Mar, C.C. Zielo, C.C. Bulevar del Papagayo)
- hotels (Hotel Princesa Sofía, Hotel Torre Catalunya, Hotel Amura, etc.)
- hospitals (General Hospital of Jerez, Nuestra Señora del Rosario Hospital, Vic General Hospital, etc.)
- retail stores (LIDL, Eroski, or Mediamarkt)