Scheidt & Bachmann is a global solutions provider with 145 years of history. The company's globally recognized success comes from its innovative vision and customer orientation.
- founded in 1872
- employees: about 3,000
- developed from a mechanical engineering company to a global systems provider
- global market leader with future-proof system designs
- continuous investment in innovative production technologies
- continuous investment in highly qualified employees
It is currently managed in its fifth generation. In the four divisions, Parking systems and access systems, Signalling systems, Fare collection systems and Fuel retail solutions, Scheidt & Bachmann is setting worldwide standards. In Spain, Scheidt & Bachmann only sells parking systems.
Scheidt & Bachmann Ibérica currently has 243 installations in Spain, among which are:
- main operators (Isolux, Interparking, Empark, Parkia, SABA, Firmum Capital)
- ADIF stations
- shopping centers (C.C. Diagonal Mar, C.C. Zielo, C.C. Bulevar del Papagayo)
- hotels (Hotel Princesa Sofía, Hotel Torre Catalunya, Hotel Amura, etc.)
- hospitals (General Hospital of Jerez, Nuestra Señora del Rosario Hospital, Vic General Hospital, etc.)
- retail stores (LIDL, Eroski, or Mediamarkt)